ShareThis

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Blog

Hi everyone! My name is Megan and this is my blog!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all things creative. You name it I am sure I enjoy doing it. Whether that be doing hair/ make-up (I am a professional cosmetologist), re-doing furniture, sewing, designing clothes, decorating,  crafting, drawing, painting, singing, writing, photography, and dancing. I love it all! And although I may not be a professional at ALL of these, I thoroughly enjoy them all.  

So that is what this blog is about, Showing off my creative projects, whatever I decide it may be that day, but it’s not only about me on here… I also hope to inspire others to go out and get Creative!   

I will be showing tutorials (to the best of my ability) and explaining how and what I do. I love any input that you would like to give, so definitely feel free to leave comments and let me know what ya think!

Yep I think that about sums it up! Now let’s all go out and create!


No comments:

Post a Comment